We at Talent Scan are all for helping to make things better, about making a change in the film industry and this is an industry first! We are offering these value added services exclusively to our Red Carpet Talent members.
We will provide the client with a dedicated branded Telkom line that will be available 24/7/365 to assist with any of the products we offer. This line will be branded according to your needs and will be linked to our logging system to ensure we can provide you and your team with feedback on all cases as and when needed.
Medical personnel, including paramedics, nurses, and doctors, are available 24 hours a day to provide general medical information and advice. This is an advisory service, as a telephonic conversation does not permit an accurate diagnosis.
This service is designed to encourage responsible driving decisions. The benefits are as follows:
- We will ensure that you and your vehicle arrive home safely.
- We will dispatch a vehicle with two drivers (where possible) and drive you home or take you home.
- All drivers own a public driver’s permit, carry a cell phone, and dress professionally.
- The drivers all speak English.
- You are entitled to use this service 6 times per annum.
- Each incident is capped at R400 rand, any costs incurred over and above this will be for the client’s account
- Bookings can be arranged between the following hours:
- Mondays to Thursdays 17:00 – 01:00
- Fridays 15:00 – 03:00
- Saturdays 16:00 – 02:00
- Sundays 16:00 – midnight
- The service is available within a 40km radius of city centers in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Kimberley, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Bloemfontein, and Pietermaritzburg.
- Ad hoc or last-minute requests will be accommodated by the Service Provider on a best-effort basis with a maximum expected delay of 90 minutes.
- This Service is subject to the availability of a standby team at the time of the request.
- Pre-bookings for public holidays need to be made before 17:00 on the day before the public holiday.
- At the specified time and location, the call center will notify you that the pick-up driver has arrived at which time you will have 15 minutes to meet the driver. After 15 minutes, the call center will notify you that the pick-up driver will be leaving, and the trip will be canceled.
- Cancellation and rescheduling fees:
- Two hours before booked collection time – Rnil
- One hour before booked collection time – one incident will be eliminated.
Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. It is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of change and growth. "...a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." Wellness Assist offers people an opportunity to talk to a Therapist to address any problems, needs, and/or risks associated with their health, wellbeing, productivity, and relationships.
- Wellness Assist gives access to help address problems associated with emotional well-being, relationships, and productivity. The solution helps address the high rate of mental illness recorded, so instead of struggling with stress, depression, anxiety, suicide, or PTSD, talk to us.
- Parenting Assist facilitates advice and support parents need where they can speak to a registered teacher, therapist, or counselor. This service empowers parents to understand, help handle, and deal with their children’s behavioral, development, and learning issues.
Trauma Assist A direct line to deal with traumatic experiences that often involve a threat to life or safety by debriefing it first. Trauma is defined as “severe emotional shock and pain caused by an extremely upsetting experience” which comes in all forms such as divorce, death, an accident, mugging, armed robbery, rape, car accident, illness, failing an exam, losing your job or home – the list is endless. In the unfortunate event of any traumatic incident, assault, or a traumatic experience, we provide members with the following benefits:
- Access to any type of trauma counseling and related services post the traumatic event.
- Providing telephonic trauma counseling for any traumatic incident, experience, or assault.
- Access to our 24-hour emergency call center, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Further follow up personal, face to face trauma counseling can be arranged.
- Further referrals to a team of highly specialized Mediators or Attorneys as a result of the traumatic experience, it will be done within 24hours through our direct Network.
Legal Coaching is our unique legal coaching option that addresses real concerns upfront before approaching the legal system. We empower individuals that are not familiar with the legal system, by establishing whether they require legal advice. If legal advice is the required course of action, our attorneys will step in, or we will recommend our mediation services. My legal hand and bail assist offers an immediate professional solution for police bail that assists the arrested party and their family with the formal process by paying the bail amount and closely managing the outcomes. We alleviate this often-stressful situation. Annual limit is to the value of R5 000 per member.
The process of mediation is a legal process of guided negotiation, where parties in conflict attempt to negotiate a resolution of their dispute, aided by a mediator. Settling disputes through mediation, saves money, eases the court load, and more often than not, leaves parties better off since it ends the problem and not the relationships.
- Divorce & Family Mediation A time- and cost-effective legal alternative whereby parties to a dispute appoints a qualified mediator to help facilitate and agree on a divorce settlement, maintenance, parenting, or family. The mediator helps to clarify issues and explore areas of compromise to resolve the dispute with no need to battle it out in court.
- Workplace Mediation A voluntary legal alternative that businesses can use to resolve potential labor conflict that occurs in many types of relationships at work. All workplace types of disputes, or negotiations at all different levels, can be formally mediated in the workplace by an experienced mediator and remain part of the labor process.
- Commercial Mediation in South Africa, there is a substantial scope for commercial mediation as a key solution for businesses to resolve their commercial disputes. The structure of the commercial mediation process offers parties to the dispute the opportunity of resolving their disputes as well as saving a business relationship
- Medical Mediation Going through the litigation process can be unnerving for both doctors and patients. It can lead to stress and anxiety as well as financial hardship and even reputational damage. Medical mediation is now being used to resolve disputes and is seen as a more attractive legal alternative. Working towards a conciliatory outcome rather than a combative one with an emphasis on the agreement.
FINES PROTECT Fine Protect provides a quick, easy, electronically and painless channel to receive fine notifications and a payment portal. Online payment portal can also renew vehicle licences:
- Fine Management – Settlements, Withdrawals, Representation, Redirections, complete license statuses.
- Driver Management - Nominated driver management
- Vehicle Manager – Vehicle list and monitoring tools
- Licensing - Renewals and license delivery
- Relief - no queues and admin in dealing with the Traffic Department or Post Office.
- Recoveries - we protect the members’ pockets by making sure that they will never have to pay any penalty fees or fines for expired vehicle license discs.
- Representation - our expert team provides full administrative support for all licence renewal issues.
- Documentation - Uploading of all driver, licensing and vehicle related documentation
- Demerit Points – Focusing on compliances and monitoring of demerits
This mobile application will be for every signed member with a panic button and all the services and contact details are loaded onto their app, plus they are able to prebook their chauffeur trips via this up on the ‘pick-me-up’ facility.
Our bankers FNB will offer all members their Staffing Solution benefits. This means FNB external consultants can visit a basecamp and open the accounts for members and they will receive the transactional card, tha includes the following: A Pay-As-You-Use An account that costs R4.95 per month with withdrawals at retail stores that are free, but at ATM there is a cost. If a min of van R1 000 is paid into the account in the month, they get an R100 ‘onceoff’ Shoprite/ Checkers voucher. Bundle Fee options are if an FNB consultant opens the account there are 0 charges on the first 10 transactions etc. There are airtime and data bundle options as well. Money Management They get the immediate and ongoing support from a consultant to look at their entire financial situation and they are given advice and support.
- Receive 30c back per liter
- No Points to exchange
- Fuel rewards available at any Engen Garage
- Discount applicable on Petrol and Diesel
All of the above you get as well as free access to Talent Scan through our Talent Portal, where you have access to:
See all the job you have done. If Talent Scan was on the job all your chits and job data will be on your Job Dashboard automatically. You can also add job on that Talent Scan was not on, and add your chits or payment structure for easy referral in the future!
You can edit or add valuable information top your profile on the Talent Scan system. Making sure that it is all accurate and up to date, in turn assisting each production you go on to do better accounting and faster turn arounds on payments.
Check out all your chits from Talent Scan jobs and ones you added yourself, all in 1 easy place to review at any point. Download or print them for your records. Use them to compile a work history that can be added to your Film CV.