Workshops we offer
As we work with Talent of all kinds we try to share our way of working with people in an attempt to create a uniform standard in the film industry for Cast/Extras Coordinators.
So we offer 2 workshops namely a Level 1 Wranglers workshop and a Level 2 Cast Coordinators workshop.
The workshops consist of the following:
- 2 days (10am – 3pm) covering the practical side of things like:
- set etiquette
- duties of a wrangler and coordinator
- set procedures
- proper radio communication
- sign in/out systems
- proper agent communication
- people skills
- and more
- We then try and assist by getting you on set as an intern for 2 days, shadowing one of Cape Towns top cast coordinators.
- Investment will be R2000
- This training is great for someone wanting to start in the film industry as well for Agents to send a wrangler with large crowds of talent.
- 3 days (10am – 3pm) covering admin and office for TV Commercial, Feature Film and TV Series:
- email formats
- Child permit application forms
- IPAs (International Performers Agreement)
- how to communicate and interact with agents & bookers
- and more.
- Basically all the admin you need to know for prep, shoot and post.
- Once again we then try and assist by getting you on set as an inter for 2 days, shadowing one of Cape Towns top cast coordinators.
- Investment will be R3000
- This workshop builds on the Level 1 workshop to assist those people who want to became a Coordinator in the film industry.